Music~

Music~

Friday, November 18, 2011

What are you Thankful for?

Well what are you thankful for?
You can be thankful for anything really. It can be from laptops to cellphones, and even people. For me, I'm most thankful for many of the lives that have influenced mine. Probably the one that still hurts, but I'll never forget is the life of my departed teacher. I won't say much about her, but I will tell you this, she has got to be one of the best people to have ever lived. She was so caring, kind, and maybe some kind of angel sent to watch over me. The thing is that I never really got to say what she really meant to me. You never know how much you are thankful for something until it's gone. But you know, I'm most thankful for the right here and now. I'm so thankful for the people in my life now but I will never forget the past. Instead I will always keep those memories in my heart and make and look forward to new memories. Please keep this in mind for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Love you all! <3
~ Tae In <3

No comments:

Post a Comment